[Cialug] We are hiring Linux Engineers

Kristi O'Brien kobrien at thepalmergroup.com
Mon Jan 16 07:20:32 CST 2017

Interested in gaining AWS experience? We have multiple openings for Linux Engineers at Palmer Group. We are looking for skilled Linux professionals (RHEL, CentOS, etc) that have strong automation/scripting skills. You will be responsible for ongoing support and project work. These are mid to senior level roles working for Palmer Group onsite at our client's office.

For more information, please call me at 515.225.7000. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Kristi O'Brien
Palmer Group | Senior Account Executive
Central Iowa's Employment Solution Since 1998
3737 Woodland Avenue | Suite 200 | West Des Moines, IA 50266
515.225.7000 | Fax 515.224.4544

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please delete it.  Thank you.