[Cialug] IT Supervisor, Linux

Kyle Hamilton khamil8686 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:20:41 CST 2017

  Thanks to everyone's input the position is split into Senior Linux
admin and Manager. If you are interested in the Manager position please
email me and I will get you the description when they finish it.
  We are migating to an all Docker swarm and compose setup that we can
failover to AWS. We also work with RADIUS, a protocol that does a lot
but is not used at a lot of places because its a niche protocol. We
have some silly Microsoft servers that the Windows/desktop support
admin takes care of. We work a lot with nginx and ruby. The bread and
butter for the company is amenity Internet service and we provide
Internet service to college students and apartment complexes around the
US. It's a great small company where your voice is heard. IT is a tight
knit group of nerds.
  I'm a linux admin here and applying for the 'senior' position as
well. I figure we might as well get a good bunch of linux nerds to
apply so I wanted to forward it to cialug. We have enough work for at
least one more linux admin,, of senior level. Feel free to send your
questions and/or resumes to me, or my manager who is cc'ed. Good luck
nerds! :)

Kyle