[Cialug] Goodbye Lastpass?

Wes Walker wwalker122 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 19:51:34 UTC 2017

I'm also a heavy daily user of Lastpass on both Windows and Android.

Works great for me.
FYI - In Windows, I've used the lastpass plugin for Chrome, Firefox and
Edge but chrome by far the most. I haven't used the others enough to
compare but I can say they did correctly identify known sites and fill in
credentials.
>From what I've read, as the "standards" for site and app interface become
more refined and defined and the authors don't lock out some basic
functionality, the user experience with all password managers including
lastpass will improve

in my opinion, the vault should always require user management. I want the
choice of keeping or deleting entries. It does require time but i don't
want the app doing it for me.

Wes