[Cialug] Goodbye Lastpass?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Dec 20 18:20:16 UTC 2017

Same here. Very heavy user of LastPass and no complaints. I'd suggest
trying out FireFox 57 (aka Quantum). FireFox had gotten a lot slower over
the years (nothing to do directly with LastPass) but FF57 is awesome, with
speeds comparable to Chrome.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Scott Yates <Scott at yatesframe.com> wrote:

> I don't get all the hate for LastPass.  I use it several times a day in
> Windows and Android.  Granted, i am using decently powerful machines, but
> still.  It works and gets out of the way for me at least.
>
> On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Jeff Chapin <chapinjeff at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I use keepass + a cloud backend.
> >

> > As an aside, there is a latspass plugin version that didn't suck?
> >
> > On Dec 20, 2017 10:38 AM, "L. V. Lammert" <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:
> >
> > > IMHO, the LastPass 4 plugin for Firefox is unusable, .. (52.5.0 ESR on
> > > SuSE 64):
> > >
> > >  > Has anyone else experienced problems? Some small ones, e.g. no
> caching
> > > login email, .. some UI - the vault is so cluttered with favicons that
> > > consider it unusable even in list mode.
> > >
> > >  > Is there an alternative that also provides service on
> Android/Kindle?
> > >
> > >         TIA!
> > >
> > >         Lee

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.