[Cialug] Converting VirtualBox VMs

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:58:34 UTC 2017

I recently finished my first xeon build and I'd like to use it as some sort
of vm server.
The problem, I have several  VB vm's scatterred about several computers,
that's the main reason for this idea.

The other problem, whats out there for VM server software?  I need to be
able to convert or import my VB vm's into. For the time being I have
16.04lts installed just to have something running.

Darren Kitchen from Hak5 did some videos on virtualization about a year or
more ago so that info is probably out of date.

Is it possible to do what I'm thinking? if so what do I need to look for?