[Cialug] Test results

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:24:29 UTC 2017

Over the years I haven't done a ton of benchmarking of my
software, but have done some.  Now with the help of this project :

https://github.com/thekvs/cpp-serializers

it's gotten easier to get a better idea of how the C++ Middleware
Writer (CMW) stacks up.  There are two factors to consider in the
above link:size and time.  The CMW produced a smaller serialized
size than Capnproto or Cereal:

Capnproto 17,768
Cereal       17,416
CMW         16,712

The CMW-based approach was also faster than Cereal in this benchmark.

I hope this will increase interest my offer to help someone
who is willing to use my software: http://webEbenezer.net/about.html

And if anyone would like a demo of my software, I'm happy
to do so.  If you have a recent C++ compiler installed, the
demo will probably only take ten (10)  minutes

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - My favorite song is by Sanctus Real -
https://www.letras.mus.br/sanctus-real/save-in-my-fathers-arms/

http://webEbenezer.net