[Cialug] Email server

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 12:04:03 CDT 2017

correct. It's only job is mail hosting . They also handle some level of
spam filtering, etc. Jarland will tell you his spam filtering isnt as good
as googles but they try and its better than if you ran it yourself. He's
one of the admins at lowendtalk.  https://mxroute.com/

If you hang out on lowendtalk(which I do) you'll see most of the people
admit that its not worth managing your own mail server. Your time is better
spent elsewhere when its $1.60/month.