[Cialug] Email server

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 08:33:51 CDT 2017

That is a big issue there that Lee brought up. Many mail servers will
reject the mail because it doesn't have a reverse DNS. And that is
something you can't get on a residential account with Mediacom since static
ips are not available for residential accounts. Static IPs and reverse DNS
are both available for business accounts however.