[Cialug] The IRC SlackBot

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Tue Apr 25 00:11:11 CDT 2017

What are people's opinions, should we keep the IRC-Slack Bot that relays
messages between the #cialug irc freenode channel and the cialug slack
channel?

I really don't have a strong opinion either way as I will likely keep an
account in both but can see both the utility of unifying the chat space as
well as the annoyances of not knowing who is all in both spaces at any one
time.

I have also moved the bot off of my home network. Apparently my dsl
connection with centurylink is less stable than I would have liked.