[Cialug] Allowing web traffic through firewall

Tom Sellers tsellers2009 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:43:27 CDT 2017

Does the first entry in this firewall iptables block traffic to my web
server?  It appears to me that the "NEW" portion would do so.

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 138 packets, 5575 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
    0     0 DROP       all  --  eth0   any     anywhere
anywhere             ctstate INVALID,NEW
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere             multiport dports
epmap,netbios-ns:netbios-ssn,microsoft-ds
    9   702 DROP       udp  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere             multiport dports
epmap,netbios-ns:netbios-ssn,microsoft-ds
  51M   59G ACCEPT     all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere             ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
 102K 8792K ACCEPT     all  --  eth1   any     anywhere
anywhere             ctstate NEW