[Cialug] Next Meeting 4/19 - Sudoers and Auditd

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Mon Apr 17 22:13:53 CDT 2017

I can bring a Raspberry Pi, and I can give a demo of OpenVPN with a funny story behind it.

(Basically, I needed a VPN, but only had SSH access to a box on my network, so used SSH + X11 forwarding to setup the VPN.)

The RPi I have is not configured for anything, it's a 100% blank slate. So it would be a "fully live" demo if we were to use it for something, like setting up the Onion Pi thingy. I don't have a USB Wi-Fi NIC, though, and I'm not sure it works with the onboard Wi-Fi.

Jared Brees<http://me.relatedtotechnology.org/> - Squirrel Photographer<http://squirrels.relatedtotechnology.org/>