[Cialug] Well Done Microsoft?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:08:21 CDT 2016

Here's how to set it up. I just Googled "windows 10 anniversary update
linux" and clicked the first link. The steps looked right from what i
remember when i installed it on my Windows VM.

http://www.howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/

I've only used Cygwin a small amount, years ago. It worked, but was
pretty rough around the edges. The Linux that comes from the
Microsoft/Ubuntu collaboration pretty much just works.