[Cialug] RDP from Linux

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Wed Oct 19 13:49:26 CDT 2016

Remmina will work in most cases.  In some cases if they're using NLA *and*
requiring cryptographic authentication on both ends, it's not going to
work.  I've not yet found a native Linux client that works in that case.

And yes, NLA in certain configurations can block non-domain systems from
getting in.  It's actually good for security, even if it's annoying for
those of us who have to work outside the system to assess the system itself.