[Cialug] GitLab

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Wed Oct 19 09:59:32 CDT 2016

All of the above requirements appear to be met actually, with the only
question being Centos packaging.  I am more familiar with debian based
installs.

From:
https://about.gitlab.com/installation/
Packager.io <https://packager.io/gh/gitlabhq/gitlabhq> provides
autogenerated debian or rpm packages of GitLab for Debian, Ubuntu, and
CentOS/RHEL

I would do some research on that part, but really, all the other
requirements you listed are met.​