[Cialug] CentOS httpd

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:59:21 CST 2016

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Kyle Hamilton <khamil8686 at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Yes, there is an selinux type for ports... For example, if the ssh port
> is changed you also need to change the port type to ssh_port_t. An example
> command is in the sshd config file, just grep for semanage in the
> /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. You can see the selinux info for ports using
> netstat -Z (I use a standard command of netstat -naplZ)

Interestingly, my version of the netstat man page (from net-tools
2.10-alpha) does not document -Z, but it works. Also, -a and -l seem to
contradict each other:

-l, --listening
       Show only listening sockets.  (These are omitted by default.)
-a, --all
       Show both listening and non-listening (for TCP this means
established connections) sockets.  With the --interfaces option, show
interfaces that are not up

--
Todd