[Cialug] NAS + Cloud

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Mon Nov 28 08:37:45 CST 2016

Pydio is awesome and relatively easy to get up and running however it can get complex quick. Why owncloud for a client out of curiosity? The reason I ask is because "at home" syncing and cloud don't actually overlap. If you were looking for something that actually synced even when you were remote, there are options like btsync that can work with a home server while you're on the road. Also, free clients for almost any clients.

-theron