[Cialug] rsync weirdness, ..

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Mon Nov 21 14:15:33 CST 2016

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016, Dave Hala wrote:

> The difference I see is the --delete-excluded option. What happens
> when you remove this option from the second?

Dave,

Thanks for the suggestion, .. but it does appear that the target rsync
version on the bad job (26) will not run with the newer version (29) on
the new machine.

Unfortunately, I can find no clue how to specify the protocol version in
the rsnapshot config (tacking it on the rsync command definition DNW).

Has anyone ever had to specify the protocol in a rsnapshot config?

	Lee