[Cialug] Next Meeting 11/16 - Sudoers and Auditd

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Mon Nov 14 13:05:40 CST 2016

Just a reminder that The November 2016 meeting will be this Wednesday at
the Area515 MakerSpace. See our
site for details: http://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&event_id=1063

The topic of the night is "advanced sudo tricks and how auditd can help you
craft the perfect sudoers file." Presented by Sean Flattery.