[Cialug] CentOS httpd

Barry Von Ahsen vonahsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:07:30 CST 2016

yes, there is a separate syntax for ports, but if you're not doing something funny, it should be fine (and you're not, funny would be port 8443 or something)

it looks like you copied the config from another server and from /root/ ?  I'm getting this from the admin_home_t part

if you do

restorecon -Rv /etc/httpd

it should be happier.  it might be -r, I don't have a cent box handy

-barry