[Cialug] RDP from Linux

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Tue Nov 1 22:53:56 CDT 2016

I know I'm late to the game here, but I was taught even XFreeRDP supports this. Command looks something like # xfreerdp -sec-nla /size:1920x1080 /v:my-server.example.com /u:myuser /p:mypassword

Jared Brees<http://me.relatedtotechnology.org/> - Squirrel Photographer<http://squirrels.relatedtotechnology.org/>