[Cialug] Thunderbird email migration from OS-X to Linux

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Tue Nov 1 22:46:47 CDT 2016

I've taken to putting a webmail shortcut on the desktop in most instances.

Not sure if that fits with your scenario... Is it not authenticating, or do they have offline mail that's not working?

Jared Brees<http://me.relatedtotechnology.org/> - Squirrel Photographer<http://squirrels.relatedtotechnology.org/>