[Cialug] Ubuntu server name resolution!

Tom Sellers tsellers2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:30:18 CDT 2016

Thank you for your suggestion to remove network manager!  Is this something
that was added between versions .2 and .5?

As for the upgrade advise, I didn't want to leave the LTS version I
currently run at present although I will consider it.

Was there perhaps a better way to move to a larger drive than a fresh
install?  I can still go back to my original drive although it is quickly
running out of space.