[Cialug] [job] field support tech (helpdesk)

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Tue May 17 10:01:16 CDT 2016

Bit of clarification. Milestone is a contracting company that does *some* of the technical support for FB data centers. Milestone!=Facebook Volt!=Microsoft (Des Moines area comparable gigs)

This position isn't an entry level datacenter support role, more of a support desk / User support role, but as a contracting company I assume they have pay bands to work within for specific roles.

Was the position in Ann Arbor with Google or one of Google's contracting companies?

 While Barry and I work for FB, we don't have any visibility into the HR/pay bits with Milestone.

-theron