[Cialug] Help with your project

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:01:24 CDT 2016

I've recently increased the reward for helping me find
someone interested in using the C++ Middleware Writer (CMW)
in their project.

I'm willing to donate 16 hours/week for six months to a project
that uses the CMW.

And I'll pay $3,000 and give a $2,000 investment in the
company to someone who helps me find someone interested
in using the CMW.  I'll pay the $3,000 after working for four months
on the project.  Ebenezer Enterprises works to reward
investments to 3 times the original amount.  So the investment
would result in between $0 and $6,000, depending on how
things go for the company.

If you refer yourself, you can get both a coworker and
some money.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.