[Cialug] Google Calendar Sync failure

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:39:42 CDT 2016

I have a situation that started two days ago, three people on a shared
calendar, say A, B, and C.
A is owner of this shared calendar
B put something on A's shared calendar
C's view of A's shared calendar does not show that item

C has done updates since then that show
A has done updates since then that show

It might be a bug.  Tried calling 1-800-ALPAHAB?