[Cialug] Job Opportunity - Work from home Linux system administration

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Tue Jun 28 10:48:34 CDT 2016

A client of mine is looking for a work from home person to help their lead
system administrator manage a growing network of Linux servers.

Pros:
- Work from home
- New York rates (probably)
- Get to work with Linux all day
- Interesting systems (IBM virtualization, Ubuntu/CentOS, MongoDB, Ruby)

Cons:
- It's a start up, so the job may vanish with little warning
- You'd have to do (some of) what I tell you to you  ;)

If you want to know more, send me your resume off-list.  I will aggregate
and send to the client.

-Josh