[Cialug] Mini-SETI

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:59:49 CDT 2016

Hey Guys,

This is awesome advice.  Now I'm tempted to buy some of this stuff just to
fool around!

Of course, now she has stopped responding to my text messages for a week.
I received some strange files originating from her phone number over text
yesterday that my phone can't download, though.  Presumably she's being
held captive at Area 51.  If this happened to anybody, it would be my
client.

I'll drop you all a line if I have any difficulty downloading/decoding the
mysterious files.

Thanks again,

-Todd