[Cialug] Free For All Topics (AKA BYOT)

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Jul 20 12:04:04 CDT 2016

Are we not geeks? Linkbait titles should be computer-generated:

http://www.contentrow.com/tools/link-bait-title-generator

why you should give up sex and devote your life to big linux
10 ways big linux can help you live to 100
the connection between big linux and sex
11 ways investing in big linux can make you a millionaire
10 ways marketers are making you addicted to big linux
big linux die/s every minute you don't read this article
the most boring article about big linux you'll ever read
101 unusual uses of big linux
8 reasons big linux will change the way you think about everything
why big linux suck/s
the rise of big linux and how to make it stop
why big linux is/are destroying america
guns don't kill people -- big linux kills people
10 ways big linux can suck the life out of you
13 amazing facts about big linux
8 unbelievable things you never knew about big linux
7 things lady gaga has in common with big linux
9 reasons you can blame the recession on big linux
6 reasons to be addicted to big linux
the most incredible article about big linux you'll ever read
why you should forget everything you learned about big linux
what the government doesn't want you to know about big linux
8 things the media hasn't told you about big linux
8 deadly uses for big linux
12 reasons big linux is/are the end of the world as we know it

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:09 AM, David Bierce <david at bierce.org> wrote:
> Sysadmins announced their devotion to Big Linux, you won’t believe what happened next...
>
>> On Jul 20, 2016, at 10:02 AM, Dave Weis <djweis at sjdjweis.com> wrote:
>>
>> You won't believe #4!
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Barry Von Ahsen <vonahsen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This simple trick will change the way you sysadmin.  Find out what Big
>>> Linux doesn't want you to know!
>>>

>>> -barry

>>> out!

Jeff Ollie