[Cialug] Email host evaluation

Claus Niesen cniesen at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 22:15:59 CDT 2016

Paul,
Can you go into detail why it's Craigslist's fault that the mail sent through Gandi isn't arriving, especially since Tuffmail doesn't has any issues.
My highest priority is that all legit emails arrive and if they can't that some notification is given.
I'm really not too concerned with any of the items you list.  Gandi's one size fits all black box approach of spam handling is acceptable.  Though I like Tuffmail's highly user configurable setup much more.
My original question is about how to know that the email services is well supported, correctly configured, issues are fixed promptly, security fixes are applied, and the like.  Basically, the internal stuff that one can't see until something bad happens.

Thanks,
  Claus