[Cialug] ? Team Code Review Tool like Atlassian Stash

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Jul 1 22:39:50 CDT 2016

Gitlab was mentioned previously in the thread started by Dave Weis. I suggest looking at it. It is a great Git server, has a web UI that will be familiar to GitHub users, works via SSH and HTTP and, specifically for your needs, has a great code review tool. It works like GitHub’s pull request, so that when the review is accepted it can just automagically merge the code change.

https://about.gitlab.com/features/#community
--
Matthew Nuzum