[Cialug] Read Only

Brian Broughton brian at broughtonhome.org
Fri Jan 8 16:40:43 CST 2016

Not sure what just happened but I now able to unmount the drive, I logged out of ssh and back in. Now running fsck. I should be ok, it is a 1 TB drive so this going to take awhile.

--

Brian Broughton

On Friday, January 8, 2016 16:30 CST, David Champion <dchamp1337 at gmail.com> wrote:

Do you see that process in ps or pstree?

-dc

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Brian Broughton <brian at broughtonhome.org>

Cialug at cialug.org