[Cialug] overlay mounts

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Thu Jan 7 13:35:42 CST 2016

How about have the cron job do the file move, unmount, and remount all at one time?  Then there would be even less time that the cloud directory files would be unavailable.

Murray McKee
Systems Support Analyst - Infrastructure Project Support Team
Retail Lending Technology
DESK (515)326-6556 | FAX (888)804-6565
MAC F0005-010
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation."