[Cialug] Samba Challenge

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:10:02 CST 2016

That's all I've got. In my experience, when the application's logs
don't show errors, it has usually been selinux blocking the connection
before it gets to the application. Even if the port is responding to
connections.

Can you connect to it successfully from the local host?

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 3:03 PM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2016, kristau wrote:
>
>> Have you checked SELinux logs? Perhaps put SELinux in Permissive mode?
>>
> SELinux is not in the picture, .. it's optional with SuSE. If that is
> desired, the AppArmor system provides a nice management system to run it.
>
>         Lee

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows