[Cialug] CIALUG Update for April 2016

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:11:29 CDT 2016

These notes are by no means complete, having come straight from my
sieve-like memory, but I hope they will help.

- Call for speakers! Please contact Andrew if you have a topic you
want to share. We are trying to queue up as many as we can so we can
send out notices and promote the meetings further in advance.
- Upcoming speakers/topics:
  - Dan Arthur: Internet of Things
  - Shawn Flattery: Quick presentation he gave recently at a company event?
  - Your Topic Here
- Andrew is working on an alternative venue for next month (18 May).
- Our fearless leader would like to call an election. It has been a while.
- What can we do to boost attendance? One idea is to reach out to
other, similar groups such as the .NET folks (running .NET on a Linux
platform), or the DevOps group.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night