[Cialug] Microsoft Linux, the end is near?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun Sep 20 13:56:41 CDT 2015

Frankly, I like the knew Microsoft. Instead of cramming Windows down our throat as their main goal, they’ve modified it to be more along the lines of, “Make as much money as we can,” and in so doing are focusing more on good solutions and less on locking people into their own products.

I was pretty surprised to find them on stage at the Apple event as partners for the new iPad thing. They’re making a lot of good changes.
--
Matthew Nuzum