[Cialug] Simple email list

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Oct 30 13:45:09 CDT 2015

Need to send group emails every few months, and I am finding that my old
'copy and paste' processs sometimes jumbles the lines. As that process is
pretty cumbersome anyway, has anyone used a simple script that will take a
email message and send to every email in a second file?

Could probably create it, but it seems like it would be worth checking out
other options first as there are verious options that might be useful
(e.g. different profiles or signatures).

	TIA!

	Lee