[Cialug] Interesting NTP article in ACM TechNews

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Sat Oct 24 13:53:14 CDT 2015

Sorry for letting such a huge text wall through.  I read the NTP article in the list's web interface (the list manager had blocked the message for being larger than 80KB, which happens from time to time), and I didn't pay attention to the scrollbar, so I didn't see that this message was so enormous.

I would have edited it if I had been paying attention.  :/

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my <advertisement for worthless mobile product>