[Cialug] Nagios Log Monitoring?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:30:33 CDT 2015

Budget right now is zero. May have more budget next quarter, and I am
looking at a more complete log handling scheme. ELK might be fun, Nagios's
log server could be on the plate.

But right now I need something as simple as a plugin to an existing Nagios
system. It seems like the kind of thing that should exist. I did find this:

--
Todd