[Cialug] Auto create link in a folder

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun May 17 23:12:53 CDT 2015

Thanks, I will check this unionfs out. I’ve heard of it but haven’t used it, except for the CoW file systems that were popular back in the day of live CDs.

Josh, also thanks. Inotify was the search word that would have gotten me to what I was thinking.

In the meantime, there is a cron job doing cp -rs at regular intervals.
--
Matthew Nuzum