[Cialug] free hardware

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:04:16 CDT 2015

I have 5 Dell Desktop computers and one Dell Laptop I am looking to dispose
of. All the drive have been wiped with DBAN, but are otherwise functional.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z7_fBiIcUJYrqkab0JuSBncIPaYu6mS_xgGf0Fs1eOA/edit?usp=sharing

If you look up the Service Tags on that spreadsheet on the dell support
page, that will give you the specs. All are the same specs as new, except
one Vostro has 2GB of RAM instead of 3. Note that the laptop does not have
a power adapter.

If nobody claims any by the end of next week, they'll be dropped off at
Best Buy for recycling. They all have either Windows XP Pro or Vista
Business COA stickers on them

Please reply off list, I'll do first-come-first-serve email responses.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com