[Cialug] Venue Shopping For This Month (and the future)

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Jul 10 10:09:01 CDT 2015

I would be interested in sometime speaking on the topic of optimizing
website performance. I've worked on some projects over the years that have
had some pretty insane performance challenges and can share my experience
and advice for dealing with and preventing problems. For the LUG I'd focus
mostly on what is done at the server level, and not so much on browser
rendering and asset optimization.

Admittedly, arreyder has been a big help to me over the years and if that
is the same topic he wants to discuss, I'd rather listen to him.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Andrew Denner <linux-list at upeke.com> wrote:

> As the traditional third Wednesday of the month draws near,
>
> I am looking for any ideas for a venue for this months meeting (and or
> a future meetings).
>
> Also I know that there has been several people who mentioned wanting
> to talk at future meetings...please feel free to speak up now (because
> I have already forgotten who you are).  If arreyder (Chris Rhodes) is
> available he may be talking this month.
>
> Finally if anyone has a topic or burning question about linux that
> they want to hear about in a future meeting, please speak up!
>
> Andy

Matthew Nuzum