[Cialug] mysql ssd

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:41:29 CDT 2015

There's not much specific to say other than convert MyISAM tables to
something more modern (read TokuDB or InnoDB) if at all possible.

MySQL tuning is fun, as in I love it because it's hard

percona's presentation in 2012 on flash/SSD is worth reading carefully

output from mysqltuner.pl running against the db server on that hardware is
worth reading carefully

percona performance blog is very worth catching up on and keeping up with