[Cialug] Free to a good home

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:43:37 CST 2015

I didn't get any takers on the vintage Paradise EGA card I found last year
either, but it was not Mint In Box like yours.

I have a genuine Novell Eagle NE2000 ISA card too if anyone needs one. If
you never used one of those, you must be a young whippersnapper / get of my
yard / shakes fist / you kids with your loud music and your Dan
Folgerberg...

-dc