[Cialug] Project Update #16: Matchstick - The Streaming Stick Built on Firefox OS by Matchstick.tv

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:39:15 CST 2015

I'll add to the list of fence-sitters.  While the cost on this is low
enough for me to not care (and, it's Kickstarter...you kind of have to
expect this....) I was recently able to score a chromecast for $15 with a
$6 play credit so I don't *need* another streaming stick.  If you need
another person to get the refund you can add me to the list.  If not or if
you can't get enough, I'll wait and get it when it comes.  It'll be like an
out-of-the-blue christmas.  Kinda like when I order from China and it takes
just long enough to forget about it. :)