[Cialug] Fwd: Project Update #16: Matchstick - The Streaming Stick Built on Firefox OS by Matchstick.tv

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:30:10 CST 2015

it'll happen just fine for them

they get paid twice - by us for a product and by their new partners for
delaying and diminishing the product

what we didn't want, an unexceptional DRM-laden hunk of copycat junk,
they'll finally deliver to avoid a class action lawsuit

but we'll get it long after its relevance and value have evaporated

win for matchstick!
win for TCL!
win for Phillips!

we're just an used lever to be tidied up after the big checks clear