[Cialug] Mail list question.

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:15:32 CST 2015

Your messages are getting sent to my gmail spam label, with the following
header added:
>* Why is this message in Spam?* It has a from address in yahoo.com but has
failed yahoo.com's required tests for authentication.  Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&expand=5>

Might have something to do with it.

Jeff

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Tom Sellers <tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your response!
>  If nobody in the club has any knowledge of Puppy Linux can you suggest
> any forum or site that might be able to assist in resolving this issue?

Jeff Chapin
President, CedarLug, retired
President, UNIPC, "I'll get around to it"
President, UNI Scuba Club
Senator, NISG, retired