[Cialug] Puppy Linux printing issue

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 12:01:51 CST 2015

I have puppy Linux (Precise 5.7.1) that I run from a USB stick.  The problem is that I have been unable to set up printing fromthis system.  I run Linux Mint 17 on the same laptop which is installed on the hard drive and I am able to print from that
system without issue to the same printer.  The printer is shared on a Windows desktop PC.

Given the fact that the Linux Mint system running on the same laptop is able to print to the Windows shared printer, it seemsthat the Windows print share is recognized from Linux systems.

I have included some screen grabs from the Puppy linux system which I am also sending this message from.

Any ideas?