[Cialug] Migrating from iPhoto to ?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Dec 22 10:33:57 CST 2015

My wife loves Picasa. I don’t, but it gets the job done well and does what it does.

If you have some time and the inclination, Flickr offers 1TB free photo and video storage. They make a nice simple uploader app for Mac OS that will copy them to the cloud. They also offer a good API which makes it easy to integrate Flickr services with other apps. Better yet, it can rescue your photos from iPhoto’s screwy storage system.
--
Matthew Nuzum