[Cialug] Real Time Internet Scale Attack Maps

Sean Flattery sean.r.flattery at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:05:07 CST 2015

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the meeting last night.  We had some
spirited discussions about AWS and went off on some interesting tangents.

One thing that came up was maps about real time attacks and Dan asked I
send out a link, so here they are:

DDoS map from Google and Arbor Networks http://www.digitalattackmap.com/
Norse IPViking's site (doesn't seem to work in Chrome for me, Firefox does)
http://map.norsecorp.com/
Kaspersky https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/
Honeypots from the Honeynet Project (appears down today)
http://map.honeynet.org/
F-Secure's virus map http://worldmap3.f-secure.com/
For the lulz there's http://threatbutt.com/map/

Talk of how AWS/cloud services replaced mainframes made me think of this
listing of real mainframes accessible via the internet
http://mainframesproject.tumblr.com/

Thanks,
Sean Flattery