[Cialug] LetsEncrypt ONLINE!! (L. V. Lammert)

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:22:20 CST 2015

yeah..I did it this afternoon on Debian 8.1 with Apache2.

It had some issues with the existing SSL config.
I had to remove the existing ssl config from the virtual host and then
let Lets Config put it back in the way it wanted.

Otherwise it was over in under 2 minutes and I'm running with the Lets
Config cert now.

Overall, it was pretty darn slick..easier than any other way I've gotten certs.

Since it expires in 3 months, I'd better get a cronjob in to renew it.

-Jim